Joy of the Lord
Holy Father,
In a world full of earthly pleasure and negative influences I pray that our childeren will find their true since of joy in you alone. I pray that they will be overcome with joy because of your unfailing love, for your know there troubles and care about their souls. (Psalm 31:5) As they grow, I pray that they will search for you so that they will be filled with joy and gladness. (Psalm 40:11) Lord, I pray that you grant our family the joy of your presence each and every day. (Psalm 16:11)
In Jesus Name,
Amen
In a world full of earthly pleasure and negative influences I pray that our childeren will find their true since of joy in you alone. I pray that they will be overcome with joy because of your unfailing love, for your know there troubles and care about their souls. (Psalm 31:5) As they grow, I pray that they will search for you so that they will be filled with joy and gladness. (Psalm 40:11) Lord, I pray that you grant our family the joy of your presence each and every day. (Psalm 16:11)
In Jesus Name,
Amen

1 Comments:
I think this is great. I sometime get stuck saying the same prayer for my kids over and over. This is encourage to not get stuck in a rut.
Post a Comment
<< Home